All references in this Terms and Conditions Policy to “we,” “us,” or “our” shall refer to Anouska Hanlon Photography and its subsidiaries. All references in this Terms and Conditions of Use Policy to “you” or “your” shall refer to the users of Anouska Hanlon Photography website and portals.
- Session Fees
- Gift Vouchers
- Additional Photographer
- Finished Images
- Photobooks and Albums
- Re-arrangement or Cancellation
- Monday to Saturday session fees do not need to be paid until the day
- Failure to cancel within 24 hours of the scheduled date and time, will result in us being unable to reschedule without repayment.
- Sunday sessions are payable in advance; are non-refundable; and are non transferrable, unless at least 48 hours notice is given for reschedule; except due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Gift Vouchers have a 6 month expiry date unless arranged under special circumstances with us
- Gift Vouchers can only be used Monday to Saturday.
- If a session is cancelled on two occasions a third session will only be booked if a £20 deposit is paid, refundable after the session.
- Failure to give 24 hours notice should the bearer wish to cancel or reschedule; a session will result in the voucher becoming void; and any deposits paid are non-refundable.
- Viewings must be held within 2 weeks, or 14 days; of your session date
- We hold securely any client images captured during your session, on our main server for 2 months, after which time they will be archived. Should a client wish to access these images for further orders, a fee of £10 will be payable.
- Initial print or product orders are payable at the time of ordering.
- Payments may be made by cash, cheque or most major credit/debit cards. If paying by cheque please be advised that the order will not be placed until funds have cleared.
- Further orders placed after initial viewing, are subject to postage and packaging fees of £5 if first order is already sent to print, providing they are within the 2 months retention date.
- Prints and products may take up to 4 weeks to arrive from order date. Under exceptional circumstances an expedited delivery and turnover time can be arranged within 7 days at a surcharge of £10.
- A deposit of £50 is required to secure your date, which is non-refundable under any circumstance.
- The full balance is payable no earlier than 3 months before, but no later than 2 weeks before your date without exception.
- With exception to the Platinum package; a second Photographer is not guaranteed, as any other wedding package is not inclusive of this feature.
- If you would like to guarantee an additional photographer for your Ruby, Emerald, or Diamond package; a charge of £50 will be payable. Platinum packages are inclusive of a second Photographer by default.
- After your wedding, the editing can take anywhere up to 3 weeks to be completed and ready for printing.
- Additional or replacement disks are available at a charge of £10, this does not include the disc you received as part of the wedding package you paid for, if applicable.
- All edits will preserve optimum image quality, and are a mixture of Greyscale (black, whites, and greys), and full Colour,
- If you would rather all your photos were in colour please state this at the pre booking consultation. If a change is requested after the editing has taken place, a £50 fee is payable.
Photobooks and Albums
- If applicable, album selections must be made within 3 months of your receipt of your disc, any selections placed after 3 months may be subject to a fee of £20.
- Once Album selections are made, there is a 4-6 week wait for arrival.
Rearrangement or Cancellations
- Any Packages changes must be made no later than 3 months before your date, unless it is to add or remove an album, which can be done at any stage prior to the wedding.
- Any cancellations or adjustments made after 3 months before the date of your wedding may incur a charge of 25% of your package price becoming payable, or a nominal fee at our sole discretion.