All session fees are to be paid on the day, by cash or most major credit/debit cards. We do not accept payment by Cheque as this is unreliable.
There isn’t a dress code, but there are a few things we invite you to consider:
- It is advisable to dress in bold colours. The sharper they are, the cleaner they will appear on the all-white Studio background.White or Pale colours can look washed out or disappear into the background
- Wear comfortable, casual clothes that you are happy to move around in. Remember that the majority of my photoshoots end up with the participants being quite active. I do my best to keep the Studio spotless, but it’d make us sad if you were to accidentally scuff your favourite dress!
- Jewellery! Please take care of it, though..
- Bare feet are preferable, as it adds to the natural composure of the shoot. If you wish to wear socks, please choose bold colours.
General sessions are typically scheduled in blocks of 40 to 60 minutes in length, except Newborn photo sessions which are up to 2 hours.
Feel welcome to bring whatever props you think makes you who you are!
- Toys, Teddies and Plushies
- Blankets, Hats, Sunglasses, Capes
- Hobby items; Tennis balls & Racquets, Footballs
- Sports team strips and colours. i.e. Football shirts, scarfs, or banners.
- Fancy dress for you or your Children
- Adult props; favourite Wine or Champagne and Champagne flutes
- Anything else you can think of that matches your personality, and you think would look great in a portrait
We have a range of sizes and styles of finished products. Including;
- Framed products
- Keyrings, Fridge magnets, and other Novelties
- High resolution Discs
Full price guides are available on the day of your session, and you can always Contact Us if you have anymore questions regarding after-sales.
Appointments can be made after your session to view your finished photographs, or you can be contacted to arrange a convenient time to view.
All sessions include one free 10×8 print; any additional prints must be paid for on the day the order is placed. We accept cash or card.
If you purchase a disk from us, you will also be buying full copyright entitlement to your photos so you are then able to share or print your photos as much as you like!
Discs we sell are created so that they can be viewed on any device with a DVD reader, they cannot currently be viewed on a DVD player as a movie slideshow. We may be offering that feature in the near future.